Terms & Conditions
The term ‘iFoolish’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Midasity’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased on our website and claim a full refund of the price paid for the goods. To cancel your order you must notify us in writing via email/post within seven (7)working days following the day of delivery. We will confirm your cancellation via email - the goods must then be returned in an unused and re-saleable condition i.e. unopened with any seals and shrink wrap intact within ten (10) days.
You are responsible for the cost of safe carriage back to us - unfortunately, original delivery charges cannot be refunded.
We offer a 30 day refund policy on all faulty transactions. If for any reason your product is not working correctly please contact us and we will either replace the product or refund you your money. Should you experience any problems with the product please contact us immediately so that we can help resolve the problem for you.